Real Estate Violation System provides licensing services, real estate permits services to real estate companies and e-cards to brokers.
Real Estate Violation System integrates with Dubai Economic Development to pull the real estate offices data and sync licensing information upon any modification to the license procedures (trade name change, licensing renewal, etc.) performed in DED.
The electronic card is available to real estate offices, real estate developers and management companies. The system significantly enhances the user experience, as brokers do not need to visit Dubai Land Department offices for various real estate transactions and verification.
- Automated license issuing process.
- Automated permits issuing process.
- Integration with property listing portals for brokers validations.
- Brokerage offices and broker registration process management.
- Accessible through web and smart devices (Android and IOS).
To position Dubai as the world’s premier real estate destination and a byword for innovation, trust and happiness.
To create an innovative and sustainable real estate environment that will promote Dubai as the world's happiest city through:
1. Smart services.
2. Professional human and financial resources.
3. Integrated real estate legislation.